We would like our school to become a community where:
- Our collegiality embodies a sense of respect, leadership and pride;
- Learning is exciting and ever evolving;
- Curiosity, enthusiasm, individuality and diversity are valued;
- Mental and physical wellness are encouraged and supported.
Our community will reflect the beliefs that:
- Students, faculty and parents are responsible for working toward common goals;
- Everyone’s role is important in building a community of learners;
- We work in an environment conducive to learning through site-based management.
We are a school that believes all children can learn. We believe that it is our responsibility to answer the important questions regarding student learning:
- What is it we expect our students to learn?
- How do we know if they are learning it?
- How do we respond when they don’t learn?