The Northbridge Public Schools provides a challenging, rigorous academic program in a supportive, nurturing environment that enables all learners to become knowledgeable, active and contributing members of both local and global societies.
The mission of the Northbridge Public Schools is to prepare our students to become responsible, contributing members of society by providing a challenging, rigorous educational program which will maximize academic achievement, enable intellectual, physical, social, and emotional development in an atmosphere which promotes creative and critical thinking.
The Northbridge Public Schools are committed to the following core beliefs:
- All students can attain high levels of achievement, can reach maximum individual potential, and have a responsibility to actively participate in their own education.
- Students and staff deserve to have a safe, supportive, and nurturing environment where they are treated with respect.
- Students and staff are actively engaged and ready to participate in a positive learning environment with social and emotional supports.
- Families, educators, and the community have a responsibility to form a partnership to support the growth and development of each student.
- When students, families, and educators work together, student achievement is maximized.
- Rigorous curricula and high quality instruction are vital to student success and achievement.