Registration Information for NHS

The following documents must be provided for all students enrolling at Northbridge High:

  • District Student Registration Form
  • Birth Certificate
  • Proof of Residency: ie:  Mortgage documents, water/sewer bill, Rental agreement, Purchase & Sales Agreement, recent utility bill
  • Most recent Physical and Immunization Record
  • Most recent Report card and any academic support documents ie:  IEP or 504
  • Legal Proof of Guardianship or Custodial Paperwork-this documentation must be provided if you fall into one of the categories below:
    • If you are not listed as the mother/father on the student's birth certificate
    • If you are not the morther/father, but have physical custody of the student
    • If either the mother or father have joint legal custody with physical custody going to either mother or father
    • If either the mother or father have sole custody

We are excited to have you join the NHS community!  Please come to the Guidance Office and see Dawn VandenAkker to enroll your child with the above paperwork.  Also, please bring a completed enrollment packet with you.  Copies of the enrollment packet are  below or in the Guidance Office.  During the school day, you may register between 7 am and 2pm.  During the summer, it is best to call and make an appointment.  We look forward to meeting you.

~Mrs. VandenAkker, Guidance Secretary @ 508-234-6221 ext 1502~


If you need any of this information translated, please contact the school for assistance.  

PDF icon Enrollment Packet 1.59 MB